Conventional Down Hole Hammers
- Conventional Down Hole Hammer (DTH) sizes from 3 1/2″ to 30″
- Flexible design and manufacturing process capable of adapting to meet your needs
- Heat treated in-house for durability
- Built for convenience—fewer parts and a reversible barrel for easy assembly
- Split Bit Bushing is a bearing and a guide, easing assembly (no bands)
- Reverse Rotation doesn’t cause Bit to fall off
Efficient and durable design refined over 45 years.
Custom DTH Hammers to meet specific specifications for the ground conditions your faced with or our standard design that draws from our past.
Simplest hammer in the drilling industry because it has fewer parts. It has wrench dimples in the barrel, back head, and chuck which make it possible to easily disassemble in the field or in the shop.
Example Conventional Hammers
|18" Down Hole Hammer Conventional|
|Holte 18” Conventional DHH||010118|
|Check Valve Assembly||100162|
|Polymer Make up Ring||100163|
|Air Distribution Valve||100164|
|Bronze Chuck Wear Band 5/13||100170|
|24" Down Hole Hammer Conventional|
|Holte 24” Conventional DHH||010124|
|Check Valve Assembly||100178|
|Polymer Make up Ring||100179|
|Air Distribution Valve||100180|
Over 45 years has led to ingrained drill tool expertise. Our founder, Art Holte, remains one of the most gifted innovators and experts in the field of Drilling tool technology. Art’s emphasis on comprehension of the complete drilling system, and a relentless standard to make high quality tooling, have pervaded the company. We grow with the needs of the industry—not shareholders. Our sales and design teams have literally machined, assembled, and used our tools. Our offices are still on the manufacturing floor where we can hear the sweet sounds of CNCs and testing hammers; where machinists, sales, and designers can interact to make sure our drilling tools lead the industry.