Want to work with Holte?
Drilling Manufacturing Jobs Opportunities:
Drilling Manufacturing Jobs Details
Holte Manufacturing in Veneta, OR has been producing Foundation and Water Well Drilling tools for 45 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Nurture Marketing leads into Sales opportunities.
- Generate Quotes and create Sales Orders.
- Meet with Engineering to provide specifications and pricing for Customized Orders.
- Coordinate with Production to provide customer lead times for Custom orders.
- Travel to Trade Shows and Customer Visits (up to 25%; Domestic and International).
Education & Experience:
Drilling experience is preferred. Sales Experience is a plus. A qualified Sales Engineer with experience selling technical or industrial products and an ability to quickly absorb key aspects of the Drilling Industry is ideal.
Knowledge, Skills and other Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- CRM experience (Quickbooks and Odoo are used)
- Sales funnel experience
- Comfortable with Sales Targets and Performance Metrics
- Trade Show Booth and Travel experience
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Willingness to Cold Call
- Able to pass drug screening
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off Accrual after evaluation period
- Comp time associated with Travel
Please email your Resume to Alicia@Drilling.com
Holte Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.