- Cuttings Interchange can be used with a conventional hammer to get the benefits of Reverse Circulation
- A Side Discharge can be used with a conventional Top Head Drive
- Many of the advantages of RC such as faster drilling, cuttings routing, better for sensitive formations, less drown-out, etc., while still using your current tools
- Custom Interchanges can be designed, modeled, and machined to meet your needs
- Cuttings Interchange can also provides adapter sub benefits
Over 45 years has led to ingrained RC expertise. Our founder, Art Holte, remains one of the most gifted innovators and experts in the field of RC Drilling technology. Art’s emphasis on comprehension of the complete RC drilling system, and a relentless standard to make high quality tooling, have pervaded the company. We grow with the needs of the industry—not shareholders. Our sales and design teams have literally machined, assembled, and used RC drills. We’ve modified drill rigs to work with RC. Our offices are still on the manufacturing floor where we can hear the sweet sounds of CNCs and testing hammers; where machinists, sales, and designers can interact to make sure our drilling tools lead the industry.