3000 Series Top Head Drive
The 3000 Series Top Head Drive was designed lighter, for smaller rigs, and to run faster. This makes it a versatile Top Head Drive that is Reverse Circulation ready, or able to drive cone bit. It provides a range of torque from 1,200 to 25,000 foot pounds (0.14KNM to 2.8KNM) and an RPM range from 0.4 to 109 RPM. It can also be used in Conventional Drilling.
Standard 3000 Configuration Includes:
– Air inlet swivel
– Cuttings discharge with replaceable wear plate
– Automatic mechanical lubrication
– Bulkhead with all hydraulic and air connection
– Grout through line with pinch valve
– Cuttings discharge with pinch valve
– 90 degree tilt for easy drill pipe hook-up
– Carriage or slide adapted to your mast
– Bulkhead positioned on slide
Over 45 years has led to ingrained RC expertise. Our founder, Art Holte, remains one of the most gifted innovators and experts in the field of RC Drilling technology. Art’s emphasis on comprehension of the complete RC drilling system, and a relentless standard to make high quality tooling, have pervaded the company. We grow with the needs of the industry—not shareholders. Our sales and design teams have literally machined, assembled, and used RC drills. We’ve modified drill rigs to work with RC. Our offices are still on the manufacturing floor where we can hear the sweet sounds of CNCs and testing hammers; where machinists, sales, and designers can interact to make sure our drilling tools lead the industry.