Air Inlets Reverse Circulation Well and Foundation Drilling
- Holte Air Inlets are made of a low carbon alloy steel and carburized to file hard prox 62 Rockwell.
- Long lasting, smooth, hard surface for rotating seal.
- One ring nut on each end provides even pressure to the packing.
- A lantern ring in the center of each packing distributes lubricant evenly.
- Air Inlets will adapt to all drill rigs and drill pipe.
- Commonly used to introduce air into a dual wall pipe chamber for reverse circulation foundation and well drilling.
Over 45 years has led to ingrained RC expertise. Our founder, Art Holte, remains one of the most gifted innovators and experts in the field of RC Drilling technology. Art’s emphasis on comprehension of the complete RC drilling system, and a relentless standard to make high quality tooling, have pervaded the company. We grow with the needs of the industry—not shareholders. Our sales and design teams have literally machined, assembled, and used RC drills. We’ve modified drill rigs to work with RC. Our offices are still on the manufacturing floor where we can hear the sweet sounds of CNCs and testing hammers; where machinists, sales, and designers can interact to make sure our drilling tools lead the industry.