Pneumatic Extractor Hammer above ground Casing and Drill String Extractor
- The Holte Extractor Hammer is a pneumatic hammer
- Available in several models ranging from a 35 lb to 900 lb piston sleeve
- Pull up or push down, twisting simultaneously if desired (normally only need to pull)
- Extract Casing in minutes instead of hours
- Around 1000 BPM transfers vibrations down the drill string to reduce skin friction and free stuck tools
- Three key parts make the tool tough and simple – just store it clean and keep it oiled when running
- A variety of weldable pulling plugs, adapters, and fishing tools are available
The outer sleeve of the extractor is a reciprocating weight that is operated by air. It cycles rapidly like a down hole hammer but is used above ground to extract stubborn casing and drill string. It comes standard with a 4 1⁄2” API thread at each end of the main body. Using the wide range of subs we manufacture it can be fastened to the top head drive or Kelly of any rig. The sub on the bottom is fastened to the drill rod, casing or whatever you want to extract.
Over 45 years has led to ingrained expertise with Casing tools: Casing Cutters, Casing Drivers, Casing Perforators, and Extractor Hammers. Our founder, Art Holte, was a well driller and remains one of the most gifted innovators and experts in the field. Art’s emphasis on high quality, durable, and fast working tooling, have pervaded the company. We grow with the needs of the industry—not shareholders. Our sales and design teams have literally machined, assembled, and used Drivers, Cutters, Perforators, and Extractors. Holte Customers have tools they’ve been using for over 40 years! Our offices are still on the manufacturing floor where we can hear the sweet sounds of CNCs and testing tools; where machinists, sales, and designers can interact to make sure our tools lead the industry.